November 20, 2011

I miss my chair

It's been 3 months since I've sat in my favorite chair for hours on end.

The chair and I bonded for at least 4-5 hours at a time while I detatched from life at hand and put my worries on hold and booked it to Cabo.

I need to make another appointment with my chair again soon.  Too bad my pocketbook is dishing out cash for a new security system, security fence, student loans and mortgage payments instead.

So I say to "my chair", I shall hope to see you sooner than later.


4 comments:

  1. As touristy and inauthentically Mexican as it is, Cabo is one of my favorite places ON EARTH. The first time I went, I stayed at the Hilton, which was gorgeous . . . and then last summer I stayed at this swanky-ass resort called Capella Pedragal, and it was the most blissful place I've ever been. Now you've got me jonesin' . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a chair like that.

    Also, a Corona to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I need a date with your chair, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cabo? NO WAY JOSE! I just went there a few weeks ago. Can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete