I yelled this list from the mountain tops and proclaimed my commitments.
Okay, I yelled this list in my own head and published it on this, here internet thingy.
1. Fit back into that stellar cocktail dress hanging in my closet. (You know the one. The one that’s been hanging there for 6 years because you dropped your entire net worth on it for that one special night and can’t bare to get rid of it).
2. Make that trip to Costa Rica I’ve always wanted to do.
3. Find that perfect slice of carrot cake (preferably heated and w/o nuts).
4. Be a mom.
5. Learn to do the Cha Cha and/or Rumba.
6. Go camping without a tent and actually sleep under the stars. (I loathe camping. I mean really, really loathe camping.)
7. Run 13.1 miles - consecutively. I DID 26.2 on 2-23-14! CHECK.
9. Purchase a pair of Jimmy Choo’s at full-price…just because I can.
11. Paint a large canvass for my living room.
13. Actually keep up with the stock market.
15. Complete at least 50 Mensa problems.
16. Purchase a fixer-upper home and actually fix it up.
17. Attend a meditation retreat.
18. Get published.
I'm AmericanBridget and I officially have 2 years left.