October 4, 2011

Guess who was blessed

So, I was in my home office slaving away on Saturday morning when I was diverted with a bad case of A-D-D and my mouse started clicking over to my Facebook page.  I saw one of the local wineries was having an animal blessing from 11-1.


What was a girl to do?


Well, of course, I loaded up The Natives and drove them over to the winery for a little loving and prayer.  And I loaded up on two more bottles of the Summer Cab.  I mean, two birds, one stone?  A little Jesus shout out for the beagles and the blood of Christ for me all in one stop?  Who wouldn't?


She blessed them with hopes for long, healthy and well-behaved lives. . . and then loaded them up with treats. 


Of course.

Maddie receiving her blessing.

The Honey Badger (Tulip) receiving her blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! You know how I feel about both beagles and wine. :) Sounds like a fun afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this..I so would have been in the car too!

    ReplyDelete