Glamour magazine has a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either.
I still heart this series.
- ... that I've hit SUBWAY three times in the last week immediately after yoga to pick up dinner. Probably negating everything I did in class with my over-active-watering mouth chomping down on the sandwiches like a Neanderthal.
- ...that it's been a week since The Natives have had a nice, long walk and they are getting so restless. As a byproduct of my continued neglect (not enough hours in the day people) their pent up energy is really annoying.
- ...that I love my beagles way more than I like
most people I meet. My dogs might judge me, but only just before
dinner time when I am at my desk working and they are pawing at me for
food ... and poop patrol time. People judge all the time.
- ...that I continue to have freakish
dreams in which my Mom is picks out my wedding dress and I have a
faceless groom waiting for me at the end of the aisle. This last dream the gown she selected was kelly green and tea-length with big, puffy shoulders. Like the
kind of shoulder pads Ivana Trump would have rocked in 1986.
- ...that I have the opportunity of a
lifetime to travel to China this summer, and I'm still debating if I can
afford that trip and buy a house all in the same calendar year. I want my cake and to EAT it too.