October 10, 2010

12 toes

Well, now I have considered keeping my subscription to eHarmony open just for the mere fact that it gives me great blogging fodder.  Then again, each time I get matched by Electronic Cupid with some of these weirdos, it creates a more shallow sense of hope that I'll ever meet Mr. Right.

Case and point... (actual screen shot from the website)...


Really?  Is this something  you need to tell someone right off the bat?  I mean, if this gent is exposing this without even meeting, it leaves me to conjure up all kinds of stories about him. Dare I respond to him and ask these...
  • "Do you have a triple nipple?"
  • "Did you do well in elementary school learning math since you obviously had the advantage of counting higher given the additional appendages?"
  • "Do you ever wear sandals of flip flops?"
  • "Do you have more balance than the average homo-sapien given the extra webbing?"
I'm AmericanBridget and I have 10 toes and 10 fingers.
 

3 comments:

  1. OMG...I don't know, are 12 toes the "hot thing" in dating now? Are you supposed to be falling all over yourself in a rush to date the 12-toed?!

    I recently came across a profile that stated YOU MUST COME FROM A GOOD FAMILY! Yup, in all caps. Maybe he meant that my last name must be Good.

    Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of these dating posts crack me up! I recently tweeted your blog to others because I am loving it so much! Do you have twitter?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. Eharmony is such a strange place. I think you should so ask him those questions. It would be interesting to see how he answered.

    ReplyDelete