Remember my earlier posting last year? I proclaimed to the internets to do these things before I turn 40. Not so sure that was a smart move, but...
Why does this list seem way more accomplishable (word?) after 2 glasses of vino?
1. Fit back into that stellar cocktail dress hanging in my closet. (You know the one. The one that’s been hanging there for 6 years because you dropped your entire net worth on it for that one special night and can’t bare to get rid of it).
2. Make that trip to Costa Rica I’ve always wanted to do.
3. Find that perfect slice of carrot cake (preferably heated and w/o nuts).
4. Be a mom. (Sans ideal man is fine too).
5. Learn to do the Cha Cha and/or Rumba.
6. Go camping without a tent and actually sleep under the stars. (I loathe camping. I mean really, really loathe camping.)
9. Purchase a pair of Jimmy Choo’s at full-price…just because I can.
10. Rescue a chocolate lab.
12. Invest more into my IRA and ROTH IRA.
13. Actually keep up with the stock market.
15. Complete at least 50 Mensa problems.
17. Attend a meditation retreat.
18. Get published.
20. Try Botox. Don't be a hater.