February 13, 2011

Valentine's Swap Love

I. 
HIT. 
THE.  
JACKPOT 
!!!!
Who doesn't love a good ole' fashioned swap?
Who doesn't love getting goodies delivered in the mail.
Who doesn't love a box full of trinkets and baubles and all things sweet?

Jennifer, from Perfectly Imperfect, and I were paired up for the blog swap.  
First of all, how cute is her handmade card?


A candle, lip balm, dark chocolate (loving the antioxidants), a notepad, a silver ring (which fits perfectly, btw) and Paula Dean baking stuff!
I'm a sucker for jewelry.
And dark chocolate.
And CANDLES!!!!

Go on over and check her out.
Drop her a line and tell her congrats . . . .
She's in the process of planning a wedding along side her Prince Charming.
and I love that I've made a new blog friend.

PerfectlyImperfect


2 comments:

  1. She picked out some great stuff for you, I meant to sign up for this - looks like so much fun. Next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I should pass on a pretty ring since I just got one myself recently! I'm so happy you like it all. Try not to get addicted to the lipbalm . . . it's dangerously good!

    ReplyDelete