January 26, 2011

Conversations around my house today


L:  Maddie (7), R: Tulip (11)
Maddie: timid, quiet, well behaved and the sweetest creature 'round these parts
Tulip:   naughty, comic relief, pretends to be deaf, rescue dog with a heart of love




As we wake and begin the day...



"Tulip, get out of bed. Come on, come on."

"TULIP, GET UP!!!  It's time to go outside and do your business".

"Maddie, good girl, let's go outside."


"TULIP!!!  GET OUT OF BED!!!!"



15 mins later...

"Tulip, get off the chair."

"TULIP, GET OFF THE CHAIR!!!!  YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO JUMP ON FURNITURE."

"DO YOU WANT A SPANKING?"

"Maddie, it's ok, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Tulip."



10 mins later...


"Tulip, that's Maddie's breakfast, get away from her bowl."


"Maddie, its ok, I'm not mad at you."






Moments ago...


"Who just farted in their sleep?  I just let you nerds out."



1 comment:

  1. Adorable..loved this! Look at the eyes on those two :)

    ReplyDelete